I know that talking to a stranger about what’s is going on can be daunting so here is some information about me to help reassure you:
My name is Clare, I believe that you are unique and should be treated as such. l am committed to helping you within the therapeutic relationship towards a more fulfilling life and a greater sense of self. I offer techniques in managing difficulties using a range of therapies as well as exploring the deeper underlying issues they might be linked to.
I am currently working for You and Me Counselling, based in Hornchurch. I support children in schools who are struggling with live by offering one to one therapy. I also offer support and guidance to parents within group therapy work. Whilst also working with children and adults on a one to one basis within the agency.
With over 4 years of training and experience I am now developing my personal practice as I am committed to helping more people in my local area.
I believe in working ethically and having you as my client bests interest at the centre of the therapeutic work. That is why I am a registered member of the British association of Counselling and Psychotherapy. (BACP).
- Advance Diploma in Integrative therapeutic Counselling Level 4.
- NCFE Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Level 3.
- NCFE in Psychology Level 3.
- QCF in Counselling Studies Level 3.
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
- Advance DBS checked. I maintain and update my continued professional development through regularly attending workshops and courses. These include, Child Protection and Safeguarding course and Suicidal and Risk Assessment Training.
Areas I can support you with:
- Affairs and betryals
- Anger management and behavioural problems
- Anxiety and depression (including children)
- Attachment disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Career and Redundancy
- Child related issues
- Family issues
- Low self confidence and self esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Relationship issues (including Separation and divorce)
- Self-harm (including Suicidal intendancies)
- Stress Work related stress
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Integrative therapy
- Person centred therapy
- Transactional analysis